Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will own both Apex and non Apex operation in addition to supporting harmonization strategy of source to pay operations across all assigned entities.
- Be the central point of contact with responsibilities that include, but not limited to; contract management, issue resolution and escalation management, process improvement, compliance and controllership, and operational metrics and oversight for a given area.
- This job type is an individual contributor and will report into the Asia Regional Operations Leader.
- Direct operational ownership and oversight of partner process performance, delivery, customer experience and issue resolution
- Responsible for critical and key KPI to include On time invoice payment, processing accuracy, quality & productivity
- Work proactively with regional product company sourcing teams in driving processes to attain Best in class Buy to pay system
- Manage suppliers through effective relationship management, process management, metrics, contract compliance, and controllership, ensuring partner supplier is meeting SLAs and operational expectations
- Engage and influence suppliers to develop strong partnerships; communicate guidelines, performance standards, and operating rhythm. Include key customers and stakeholders as needed
- Drive productivity, delivery efficiency improvements, defect avoidance strategies and continuous improvement with Service Provider
- Direct supervision of implementations, rollout plans and change management activities driven by strategic partner
- Own, organize, and maintain all information, systems, and processes involved in administering employee programs and policies
- Monitor and interpret monthly reports and scorecards; identify trends and opportunities to drive process and project improvements
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sourcing, Materials AP, Finance, or role(s) within the buy to pay process
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong understanding of SAP and/or Oracle supplier maintenance, purchasing and invoice screens Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Experience with driving process improvements
- Self-starter/team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.