Skills: Business Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Core Group Resources (www.coregroupresources.com) is the Americas leading maritime & offshore recruitment company. Founded by a licensed mariner who has offshore experience, Core Group Resources expertise is unmatched in the marine offshore market for executive search, staffing, and expertise identification. For more information contact us 281 347 4700. We are currently in the market for the following:
This role will be responsible for bringing new business opportunities and maximizing new opportunities with existing clients. This person will use their extensive knowledge of market conditions and the offshore oil and gas industry to contribute to the global and regional strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with Product Development and Technology groups as well as internal teams
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Organize client meetings and maintain awareness of the company service portfolio
- Use your knowledge of business development and provide insight for the future business planning
- Develop pricing, strategies, and proposals with the organizational teams
- Collect feedback and information on market by attending industry conferences
- Oversee sales targets and track activity to meet targets
- Bachelor's degree in business or in engineering technical field
- MBA or engineering postgraduate degree is a plus
- At least 7 years' experience in offshore production related activities
- Have demonstrated proficiency in developing strategic customer relationships.