Skills: WellSite Supervisor, Well Intervention
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
1. Roles requires the ability to operate based on established principles, concepts and/or significant experience.
2. Is able to manage teams by providing technical guidance or through organizational experience.
3. Roles are expected to recommend possible solutions e.g process improvement when dealing with issues or anormalies.
4. Is able to provide insight/view from the analytics reporting and recommend relevant mitigation/recommendation.
5. Degree in Mechanical/Petroleum engineering discipline
6. IWCF certification
7. Execute and control well services operation to meet reservoir management plan, well integrity and production enhancement initiatives to ensure high well reliability and availability, optimized production and operational expenditures, while complying with Company policies and guidelines.