Skills: Safety Officer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
1. Roles requires the ability to operate based on established principles, concepts and/or significant experience.
2. Is able to manage teams by providing technical guidance or through organizational experience.
3. Roles are expected to recommend possible solutions e.g process improvement when dealing with issues or anormalies.
4. Is able to provide insight/view from the analytics reporting and recommend relevant mitigation/recommendation.
5. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Physical Science.
6. Possess Qualified Safety & Health Officer certification or equivalent.
7. Implement and advise HSE strategies and initiatives to promote full compliance to the occupational safety regulations and code of practices including Company's HSE governance and host country HSE statutory requirements.