Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
1. Roles requires the ability to operate based on established principles, concepts and/or significant experience.
2. Is able to manage teams by providing technical guidance or through organizational experience.
3. Roles are expected to recommend possible solutions e.g process improvement when dealing with issues or anormalies.
4. Is able to provide insight/view from the analytics reporting and recommend relevant mitigation/recommendation.
5. Degree in any Engineering discipline preferably in Chemical Engineering
6. BTEC PS/MS or equivalent.
7. Managing Major Emergencies (MME) certification or equivalent.
8. Lead and supervise the execution of overall operations and first line maintenance activities performed on Facilities/Plant through fullest utilization of resources and facilities to achieve the production targets, facilities integrity and HSE performance standards to maximize value returns and meeting stakeholders/ customers/ partners' expectations.