Skills: Safety Engineering
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
1. Roles requires the ability to operate based on established principles, concepts and/or significant experience.
2. Is able to manage teams by providing technical guidance or through organizational experience.
3. Roles are expected to recommend possible solutions e.g process improvement when dealing with issues or anormalies.
4. Is able to provide insight/view from the analytics reporting and recommend relevant mitigation/recommendation.
5. Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Industrial Safety or Physical Science.
6. Facilitate in the implementation as well as providing assurance to development & production operations throughout its lifecycle in achieving inherent safer designs, while creating added values, optimization and compliance to laws and regulations, Company Technical Standard, HSE Management System, Company Project Management System and other codes and standards.