Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, HR - Trainer / Instructor
Other Skills: Recruitment, HR, Drilling, Offshore, jack ups, interview, sourcing, rig crew.
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Qatar
SPEMOCEAN PTE LTD is a labour force solution to obtain and deliver the top-notch talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the exceptional needs of our clients.
We are actively looking for HR Advisor for our client offshore operation in the Middle East.
The HR advisor reports into the HR manager or HR director. Take responsibility as the first port of call for all recruitment aspects in an organisation, including advising line managers and managing the onboarding process.
An HR advisor may also be involved in managing employee relations and performance management. As such, you may be responsible for anything to do with HR, ensuring policies are consistent and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Advising managers on recruitment and selection strategies
- Training hiring managers on candidate interview evaluation techniques
- Assisting with and developing recruitment campaigns
- Coordinating the appointment process for successful applicants
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics, such as turnover and retention rates
- Negotiating terms and conditions of employment with staff
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Using HR information systems to access, input and compile data
- Identifying development needs
- Suggesting new HR technology solutions to improve day-to-day operations.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
- Researching and recommending performance evaluation methods (e.g. employee appraisal systems)
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Assisting in organising employer branding initiatives
- Acting as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members.
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor, HR Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Ability to design clear and fair company policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field
- MSc/MA in HR or Organizational Psychology is a plus