Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Role: Construction Civil Structural Engineer
Duration: 12 months to permanent
-Construction engineering, cost estimation, tendering and site supervision for the civil and structural disciplines of our projects
- Coordination and supervision of civil and structural subcontractors with regards to cost, schedule and quality
- Progress measurement, quantity control and invoicing
- Elaboration and alignment of construction concepts
- Contribution to construction work package planning and schedule preparation
- Preparation of inspection and test plans (ITP's) and other related documents
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards and regulations
- Ensure compliance with project quality standards and specifications
-Willing to travel globally
-Part office, part site based
-Fluent German and English required
-Experience in the Chemical / Petrochemical industry
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!