Skills: Project Management, Engineering Manager, Facilities Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Job Title: Project Manager, Infrastructure, Utilities & Facilities
Contract Length: 12 months
Start Date: June / July 2020
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
I have exciting opportunity here for those seeking an active leadership role in the Biotech industry. My client is one of the largest Biotech companies worldwide, with advanced innovations, technologies and processes.
I am looking for a Project Manager to work closely with the portfolio Project Controls Engineer to ensure that cost and schedule is well managed for the various projects. He/she also works closely with the portfolio Document Controller to ensure that all project deliverables and documents are kept up to date and well managed.
• Lead and manage the assigned Capital Project from business case development and scoping through to delivery of the assets to the end user
• Consult with site stakeholders to ensure that the critical success criteria are identified and defined within the planning process.
• Challenge the site stakeholders potential capital needs with respect to their value and alignment with the business goals
• Establish capital project execution strategy / plan and establish mechanisms to ensure that the assigned project is delivered with a high probability of success
• Lead the initial planning of the assigned capital project (feasibility / concept stage) ensuring that user business and functional requirements are identified, challenged and clarified to ensure that a robust business charter can be defined and approved by the key stakeholders
• Create and align as necessary the execution structure and delivery models for the assigned capital projects reflecting their size, complexity and criticality to the business need.
• Min. Degree holder in Engineering discipline with 8-12 years working experience in engineering with considerable exposure to capital project delivery
• Experience in Infrastructure & Utilities type project in a life plant environment
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!