Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Master Data Management Development Operations Lead to join the team in Bangalore/Mumbai, India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of developers supporting and growing the MDM platform
- Manage the Informatica MDM Customer 360 platform
- Resolve support requests, manage user access, functionality and performance issues
- Be proactive in identification of potential system failures
- Be proactive in identification of opportunities to continuously improve Customer MDM
- Manage system upgrades to Informatica MDM Customer 360 platform in collaboration with Informatica.
- 3+ years of proven expertise in Informatica MDM platform administration
- 5+ years of experience in managing complex IT programs
- Experience in managing AWS hosted solutions
- Working knowledge of Oracle DB, JBOSS
- Critical thinking, problem solving attitude
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
Informatica MDM certification/sLocations:
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.