- Responsible for assembly of cabinets, mounting of component and devices in the cabinet, mechanical assemblies, wiring harnesses, and connectors.
- Direct supervision: Requires problem recognition and solution selection among predetermined alternatives on simple work assignments
- Follows simplified or highly patterned processes
- Job-related interaction generally limited to peers, supervisor and Engineering
- Well-defined general work methods
- Attention to detail. Ensures accuracy of tasks and processes to maintain consistent quality of outputs.
- Skilled in basic equipment operation, overhead care operation.
- Communication: Effectively gives and receives information both verbally and written in English for a variety of circumstances.
- Normally receives instructions on all assigned work
- (Mfg) Applies an intermediate level of skill in procedures, techniques, tools, material and/or equipment appropriate to the area of specialization
- (Mfg) Skilled in basic equipment maintenance
- May have limited interaction with external customers or vendors
- Takes initiative to learn new skills
- Highschool diploma
- Skilled in basic equipment operation
- Physical stamina to stand for 8 to 10 hours per day, climb in and out of cabinets, repetitive motion, Standing, sitting and lifting for extended hours.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs and use hand and power tools for assembly.
- Basic knowledge of wiring diagrams, blue prints, or assembly prints
- Willing to work 1st shift and willing to work overtime as needed
- Willingness to learn and think creatively
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Skilled in basic equipment maintenance
- Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Externally focused and able to consider customer needs and make a commitment to quality
- Self-motivated and directed
- Quality-Minded in all details, quality workmanship
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.