Skills: Chemical Engineering, Chemist, Process Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Job Title: Lead Process Engineer
Contract: 2 Year
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
Start Date: ASAP
I have exciting opportunity here for those seeking an active leadership role in the Biotech industry. My client is one of the largest Biotech companies worldwide, with advanced innovations, technologies and processes.
I am looking for Lead Process Engineer is to support and lead the process engineers to ensure that the process equipment and automation are constructed in accordance with the detailed design and that GMP qualification is achieved. This will also include ensuring the design meets the requirements of Manufacturing, Quality, Manufacturing Science, and Engineering groups.
- Provide technical leadership and working with full range of Biotech project phase execution including all design phases (conceptual design, basic design, detailed design), construction support, commissioning and qualification.
- Work with project managers to complete design and engineering projects within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Review of engineering specifications and drawings, review of process engineering documents for equipment/systems such as: chromatography systems, UFDF, Process Tanks, Filters etc.,
- Support development/review of commissioning and qualification documents to ensure the process can be qualified.
- Oversight and management of process engineers, provide guidance and leadership to colleagues in technical aspects, thoroughness and detail oriented in ensuring fulfillment of project deliverables of team.
- Drive project teams and suppliers to ensure execution against commitments and Coordinate the work of consultants, architects and engineering firms for effective project delivery.
- 5 to 15+ years of experience in biotech-pharmaceutical industry, ideally with project execution experience in a lead Role.
- Led projects as technical lead(s) for mid to large projects involving multiple process units with a significant degree of complexity
- Experience in Biotech project phase execution including all design phases (conceptual design, basic design, detailed design), construction support, commissioning and qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in equipment design such as CIP systems, filtration skids, chromatography and Ultrafiltration & Diafiltration equipment.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!