Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom, IT - Programming & Database
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Head of Data
Leap29 are currently searching for a Head of Data to join an award-winning business on a Permanent basis. You will be a key part of the senior leadership team and will have major influence within the strategy and decision making of the business.
This role is based in Copenhagen and has the option to work from home 2 days per week.
Motivate and lead a team of Data Scientists and Data engineers.
- Develop business strategy at a senior management level and coordinate said strategy.
- Have both the ability to be hands on and commercially savvy.
- Deliver presentations to the board.
- Liaise with Key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Increase business wide efficiency
- Be a strong communicator who can liaise with stakeholder at all levels and understanding of Data Science.
- Have the ability to lead a team.
- Currently in a management position or have been within the last year.
- Have experience with Python.
- Swedish speaking skills are an advantage.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!