Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity to shape and promote bp's mental health agenda and Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). As the EAP Manager you will have a background in workplace health as well as experience of employee welfare, mental health and wellbeing programmes, preferably at a global level.Employee welfare and wellbeing is important to us
Can you help us?
We are looking for someone who can be both strategic and operational, and who can build relationships with suppliers and foster relationships with users (at both business and individual levels).
The primary objective of Global EAP Manager will be to develop and embed the EAP service beyond the traditional 'reactive counselling'approach to a point where it is seen by managers and employees as an employee 'benefit' offering a real support to them in their everyday life, with positive effects on individual and business performance. In addition you will provide advice on all matters related to mental health and help deliver other initiatives, including training, that lie within the mental health and wellbeing agendas.
- Deliver an evidence based, effective and fully implemented global EAP service across bp, including the delivery of group reporting
- Manage the EAP service contract including all financial, contractual and tendering matters
- Build, coach and lead a global EAP governance team to achieve objectives.
- Engaging key stakeholders within bp to facilitate the implementation, operation and ongoing development of EAP provision.
- Network with external networks and industry peers to share lessons and systematically review benchmarks in EAP and mental health provision
- Supporting the Director for Mental Health and country health teams with the delivery of other elements of mental wellbeing including training, data management, risk assessment and fitness for work.
- Supporting mental health 'champion' networks globally
- In conjunction with EAP suppliers and other members of the global mental health team, provide mental health support to critical incidents
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant health subject e.g. medicine, nursing or psychology or equivalent experience in this area.
We are looking for clear evidence of working in various matrix business environments engaged in healthcare activity, including:
- Knowledgeable of and experienced in implementing and managing successful, evidence based and standardised global process or systems across multiple countries or jurisdictions.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering mental health interventions in a work environment both as a practitioner and as a manager
- Previous experience of working successful with EAP suppliers
- Knowledge of data privacy policies and experience in managing medical and personal confidential information
- External vendor management with positive performance improvement track record
- Experience in reviewing and analysing professional reports, and using management information to improve performance