Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client, an operator based in Aberdeen is looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist for a contract role.
This position is based onshore working from home, all equipment will be provided.
Experienced in all aspects of day to day payroll, i.e. new starts, terminations, changes.
• Payroll system Cyborg/Sum Total experience preferred, but if not candidate should be comfortable with technical side of payroll systems
• Quick learner as training will be remote
• Preparation and processing of all manual calculations for amendments to employee's pay such as Maternity, Paternity Unpaid Leave, Sickness, etc.
• Preparation and process of all manual calculations for employees starting or termination employment
• Payroll accounting experience, monthly reconciliations, preparation of journals, payment requests.
• SAP experience useful
• Accuracy & attention to detail expected
• Flexible approach
• Project experience desired