Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom
bp are looking for an ICS Security Operations Analyst to join us in our Sunbury offices on a permanent basis, working within our Process Control Networks (PCN) Security Operations team.
You'll be responsible for supporting information security and risk activities for the specialism, using sound technical capabilities to review and adjust processes, support the delivery of solutions, contribute to service improvement initiatives and liaise with internal/external service providers.
This position will be working on a day's only shift pattern, Monday to Friday, along with working one weekend every 3-4 months.
- Security product administration and troubleshooting for Firewall systems, Anti malware, OS patching, Security monitoring and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Liaise with various teams and stakeholders across BP to advise on information security and risk and manage third party service providers that are helping to deliver related projects
- Support the implementation and application of relevant operating processes and procedures. Ensure all activities adhere to the relevant standard.
- Continuous improvement is a fundamental part of bp so within this position, you'll be encouraged to seek out opportunities to improve ways of working and systems.
- Sound computer networking experience preferably supported by a suitable certification such as CCNA.
- Established, practical problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills as you'll be liaising with various global teams within bp.
- Experience working within an Industrial Control System/Operational Technology environment
- Experience with Linux and Python would be beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree or higher within a related discipline would be an advantage but not mandatory.