Skills: Environmental Engineer, HSE Manager / Advisor, Safety Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London, United Kingdom
HSE Engineer/Process Safety Engineer (London/Staff)
Our client, an operating company based in London is looking for a HSE Engineer with 3 to 10 years of industry experience to join their growing HSE team. The role offers ample career progression opportunities which include international assignment after 2/3 years in London. This would be a full time position on competitive annual salary and benefits.
- Working with the technical/operations teams on the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID, Risk Assessment and HAZOP, etc.).
- Providing guidance on all process safety standards, guidelines & codes in projects and operations (ASME, ASTM, BSI etc.).
- Write and assist subsidiaries to write HSE procedures and emergency plans, identifying potential emergency scenarios and developing emergency preparedness plans.
- Reviewing all new project contractors' relevant HSE documents e.g. HSE-MS; project HSE plans, JHA, Risk assessment, safe work method statement etc.
- Facilitating and participating in technical process safety studies e.g. FEED Reviews, HAZOP, HAZIDS, SIL, LOPA, Design EER, Design safety case studies etc.
- Maintaining a database of all HSE technical safety studies.
- Planning and conducting HSE audits and reviews toward project team and subcontracted activities.
- Developing & monitoring Health & Safety Performance Indicators for management review.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.