Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Moscow, Russia
The Operations Supply Chain Leader, a member of the regional leadership team, has the responsibility to ensure the regional team implements and executes the overall global OFS strategy for each function across a given region with consideration of local requirements, policies and regulations. The operations supply chain leader is a critical people leader that develops and engages their team of functional experts and people leaders.
She/he will be accountable for related supply chain functions in the region. This role will ensure that global standard processes are followed. The main responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop functional people leaders, which are the direct reports to this position.
- Monitor and report the standard Operations Supply Chain KPIs to regional and functional leadership teams
- Anticipate business impact with leading KPIs and develop strategy and action plans to improve and maintain performance
- Ensure the region Operations Supply Chain function has a clear understanding of KPIs, delivers per the defined KPI metrics
- Ensure that matrix reporting throughout the organization is clear. Encourage and drive collaboration with global functional leaders to ensure alignment and compliance to OFS Supply Chain strategy and overall goals.
- Effectively engage subject matter experts from the business function and translate their needs to solutions with high impact to business and/or its customers
- Understand and align business processes with overall organizational priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience (7+ years experience)
- Experience in Supply Chain environment or related business segment with demonstrated performance improving productivity and profitability
- People leader experience (direct, matrix or through influence) with demonstrated Leader of Choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset)
- Ability to work with and influence stakeholders
- Strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel and work in other countries in a range from 25% to 40% of time; this can flex up or down pending the region and needs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.