Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Pipeline Services
Other Skills: Professional Experience (years): 15 /20 years in Oil & Gas industry on Offshore Projects / Fields Experience in similar position (years): 10 years with sound engineering experience in flexible & rigid engineering / fabrication Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent Languages: English mandatory
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Paris, Île-de-France, France
1. To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behaviour with regard to H3SE and to implement H3SE rules and requirements within his area of responsibility.
2. To ensure that safe working practices are used within the team along all phases of project
3. To ensure that state of the art, TEPA referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements ( during CCFT stage)
4. To promote good enough approach and innovation for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
5. To issue and maintain all the necessary technical documentation related to the disciplines
6. To identify, implement and manage all necessary engineering studies related to his discipline
7. To control the readiness of the documentation by timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Contractors (H3SE, logistic and technical documentation), in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, TOTAL General Specifications, Discipline requirements and international norms and standards, in compliance with the schedule and with the aim to optimise costs without impacting the required level of Quality and Safety.
8. To raise consequently necessary comments and highlight unsafe design, deviations, unacceptable / unjustified design choices, constructability issues...
9. To define the qualification and test programmes (test protocols, implementation of results), and to analyse results, deciding on any changes or complement in the program
10. To participate to project reviews as requested by Company requirements (HAZOP, HAZID, PR...) and prepare or participate in Safety / Technical Audits for his/her disciplines
11. To liaise and interface actively with other SURF specialists with regard to the disciplines-related matters and on all engineering, procurement, constructability, operability and maintainability matters, in order to ensure consistency of the work.
12. To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the SURF Packages Leader (progress, concerns), and, as a general manner, anticipates problems, optimizes, improves, offers solutions with regards to his discipline
13. To ensure confidentiality of all the disciplines-related documentation produced (whatever its support)
14. To gather, as requested, 'lessons learnt' and provide feedback to the Engineering and Procurement Leader and other TOTAL E&P entities as required
DURING TENDERING PHASE
15. To prepare the bid dossier in relation with his discipline
16. To review the bid documentation related to his discipline. Preparation the clarification table and prepare answer on qualification.
17. To participate to technical clarification meeting and part of the ''flying team during CCFT stage.
DURING PROJECT EXECUTION PHASE
18. To participate of the definition of the QA/QC programme in coordination with the Flexible Leader and QA/QC Leader; to participate to inspection as necessary at the various locations To follow the supply and procurement done by the contractor;
19. To assist Company Representatives at fabrication sites and participate to the resolution of any related-discipline problem occurring during the Execution Phase, to advice on technical deviation requests and to keep updated the documentation related to his discipline
To participate to the resolution of any discipline-related problem occurring during the Execution Phase, to review and give recommendation on technical deviation requests and to keep updated the documentation related to the disciplines.
20. To participate in the installation, tests, commissioning and handover, assisting the Installation Team during all the Offshore phases of the works
21. To liaise as necessary with the SURF Interface Engineer for the management of interfaces related to the disciplines
22. To assist the Technical or Package leader for answering to relevant Change Requests, TQ, Deviation, CR
Context and environment
•The PBF (Project brown field) entity is in charge all brown field project on Block 17 which comprises GIRASSOL, DALIA, PAZFLOR and CLOV field and Block 32 comprising KAOMBO.
•Zinia phase 2 and Dalia Phase 3 project are on execution
•PBF Project will be developed with the objectives to maximize economical results by optimizing the reserves, the schedule and/or reducing the costs, while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus. The Angolan content of the work will also be a key factor to its success.
•PBF is developing the work together mindset with CONTRACTOR
•PBF project execution involves a high level of synergies with TEPA Logistics and Operations entities. Maintaining a clear and efficient communication & scheduling of the activities is key to project success
•The SURF PBF package team will work on all the ongoing PBF projects through a SURF transverse organization. The Service provider will several projects at different stage in the same time. The service provider shall be able to work easily in a transverse team.
•The service provider is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to H3SE rules and requirements and for their implementation within his/her scope of responsibility
•The service provider is also accountable for demonstrating, individually, an exemplary behavior with regard to H3SE rules &
•For the project on basic/CFT phase in particular, The Service provider is responsible to promote the good enough approach for all activities, focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives. He ensure that selected solutions are mature or well qualified.
•The Service provider is responsible of the control of the design engineering. He shall ensure that the specific installation issues are well cover optimize in design and fabrication engineering.
•The service provider shall ensure that all SURF engineering deliverables are timely issued and fitted for purpose. The service provider shall that engineering interfaces with other concerned packages are dully dealt with and managed
•The service provider is in charge, within the SURF team and under the responsibility of the SURF Technical Leader for all the activities
the engineering, and assistance for supply, procurement, manufacture and fabrication of his discipline and represents the Company technical authority for his discipline
•The service provider will ensure, during detailed engineering, procurement and construction phases, that all deliverables and documents internal and external) related to the disciplines and subjects he is in charge of are timely issued and fitted for purpose. He shall ensure compliance of Contractors deliverables and documents with Company H3SE requirements and specifications, with applicable codes and standards and best engineering practices, and with Project specifications wrt these disciplines. He will review deviations to Company specifications or deviations requests/technical queries
•The service provider will be the Contractor contact point for all matters related to the disciplines and subjects he is in charge of.
•The service provider reports to the SURF Technical leader
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: