Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Head of Implementation
Head of Implementation assists external clients in the implementation and optimal use of our Maritime SAAS solutions. The Head of Implementations' primary responsibility is to effectively implement Maritime SAAS solutions through recommendation and application of our best practices and efficient implementation. This position may be based in Houston, TX.
· Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the MIP business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy.
· Understand the value our customers derive from SAAS products and services.
· Develop and maintain implementation processes and procedures.
· Maintain and adjust our implementation best practice knowledge base, including master data templates, SOWs' etc.
· Maintain strong working knowledge of all SAAS solutions.
· Manage and execute implementation activities including, existing business process mapping evaluations, recommended practice adjustments, and change management.
· Collect requirements, coordinate with Data Analysts for creating and testing, and delivering client reports.
· Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
· Provides training and Go Live support during and after the implementation process.
· Provides assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals.
· Be an active member of a customer's success team.
· Manage Software Projects to deliver on time, and on budget.
· Accurately Forecast Project Revenue and Costs in a timely Fashion.
· Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate and timely billing.
· Contribute product and industry expertise to assist in technical development of new fixes, features or enhancements when applicable.
· Other duties as required.
· Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
· 5 years client service in a software implementation environment.
· Proven ability to develop and maintain an efficient implementation process.
· Solid Change Management Skills.
· Proven track record of excellent problem solving and research skills, while projecting a positive, professional image.
· Ability to solve real-time operational issues quickly, with good judgement.
· Flexibility to execute in multiple projects and priorities in a shifting environment.
· Strong analytical and reporting skills.
· Excellent organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
· Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently.
· Prior experience in the Maritime industry, including logistics and/or vessel tracking.
· BI Tool experience such as Exago or Tableau.
· Prior experience in Marine Terminal Optimization.