Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Beacon, New York, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
At Lutech Resources, we thrive by making you successful.
On any given day, more than 3,000 individuals go to work at Lutech Resources jobs. When you partner with us, you're joining a team that:
- Appreciates your distinctive talents, skills, and perspective
- Provides forthright feedback and career guidance
- Connects you with prized and coveted employers
- Strives to help you achieve your career objectives
- Presents first-rate careers with global corporations
Our client is an environmental company that services and maintains a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems.
Position: Drain Cleaner Technician
Type: Direct Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
Location: Beacon, NY
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
Our client offers a full suite of environmental waste system services to residential, business and municipal customers
Our client is looking for exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences to their drain customers. You will complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to commercial and residential service calls.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide effective communication between customers and company.
- Provide camera service for mainline stoppage.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of drain repair and replacement.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, team meetings, and safety discussions.
- Completion and submission of quote and service paperwork to management.
- Respond to trouble/emergency calls in a timely manner.
- Follow all company service protocols.
- Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents including Company policies and procedures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, maps and road signs.
- Ability to speak, cooperate and communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Ability to work independently and manage pressure to meet deadlines.
- Basic computer literacy including email and internet skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2 plus years driving experience
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to successfully pass DOT drug screen, medical certification, physical exam and road exams
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace
- Must be able to meet physical demands evaluation
- High School Diploma or GED
Empowering Business. People Focused
Lutech Resources has over 25 years’ experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. We set ourselves apart from others in the industry by building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates based on a mutual understanding of their targeted industry and a passion for excellence. With every engagement, our goal is to quickly place qualified talent with the best suited employer. We have a genuine understanding of candidates and clients’ needs. Along with a dynamic and effective service, we strive for positive outcomes for everyone, every time.