Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Roles and Responsibilities
• Take a leadership role to fully support the business and drive alignment with organizational goals and projects.
• Review of assigned sourcing & manufacturing functional areas for correct structure, alignment and staffing to meet organizational needs
• Responsible for ensuring sourcing and manufacturing related processes and systems are reflective of business needs and are performing effectively and efficiently.
• Understand customers and OFE business objectives, while evolving a sourcing strategy and business plan to fully support the business.
• Provide collaborative category management plans to senior management providing visibility on key operational achievements and measurable deliverables.
• Product group manufacturing Footprint: Support plant managers defining Manufacturing footprint.
• Define and follow up the manufacturing localization roadmap (which factory address, which market with which product lines, valid for active and new product introduction) define and follow the manufacturing API licenses globally (technology /production transfer).
• Performance targets: Ensure achievement of established targets, through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed. Focus on achievement of Product Cost, Net Working Capital, CAPEX, Project On-Time and On-Cost, Quality PPM.
• Investment decision support: Support plant managers to define and implement CAPEX investment strategy: where to invest, types and amount of investment, local unit CIMT management support.
• Operational processes: Contribute to decide with Hub HQ on production & engineering technology: degree of automation, operation processes standardization, equipment's supplier base requirements and maintenance process definition.
• Product Cost optimization: Manage Product Cost control & optimization among the various manufacturing sites, including licensee factories, through regular production-cost comparison and benchmarking.
• Operation Excellence Support: Implementation of continuous improvement projects on-site to improve operational weaknesses. Define with the plant managers the Opex priorities and targets for the production and operating units and act on deviations from targets.
• Quality: Lead and manage Quality Processes standardization (including Supplier process), collaborating with Hub Quality Manager and OFE Opex Manager.
• Leadership& Culture Building: Develop OpEx culture inside the manufacturing as a core competence. Initiates and drives staff development and job rotation programs for the OpEx community to develop competence and global awareness
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical engineering or related field and 15+ years relevant experience
- Proven experience in Operations/Supply Chain
- Strategic thinking, able to analyze and manage complex business situations
- Demonstrated success of leading global teams to achieve quantifiable results.
- Highly motivated with ability to drive change in a decentralized / matrixed organization.
- Strong project management skills and results oriented.
- Superior ability to analyze and synthesize current situation; formulate desired and stated outcomes.
- Solid business acumen accompanied by solid and reliable interpersonal skills.
- Availability for international travel
- Assertiveness and ability to work in a virtual team
- Proven intercultural competence
- International experience / global mindset
- Leadership and people management experience
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Lean sigma certified - Black
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.