Skills: Oil Terminal / Storage Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Jimenez, Philippines
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position ofTerminal Operatorlocated inJimenez Misamis Occidental,Philippines through June 2, 2020 at 11:59 PM.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Executes operational, OE/HES activities per established priorities such as: Product receipt, tank gauging, truck - barge - tank product sampling, transfers, sampling, quality control checks.
- Complies with OE/HES policies, standards and procedures.
- Executes planned routine maintenance activities such as but not limited to fire extinguisher inspections, general maintenance including valves and equipment.
- Issues the work permits and ensures compliance of contractors to Safe Work Practices standards.
- Assists customers, internal or external, when required and give quality service consistent with our Customer Facing Culture.
- Actively participates in Safety Meetings, Stand Downs, Loss Prevention System Observations (LPOs) and Job Safety Analyses (JSAs).
- Actively participates in all scheduled training and utilize learned skills in the fulfillment of day to day activities.
- College level with at least 1-year relevant experience in petroleum industry
- Must possess a valid driver's license and is qualified to operate a 4 wheeled vehicle
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidates will work in The Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.