Skills: Field Service Tech, Workover or Completion
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Cased Hole Completions and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paper work prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Cased Hole Completions applications as required. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Qualifications / Requirement
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Min 5 years' experience in Cased Hole Completions
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.