At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities:
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- Under general supervision is fully competent in all aspects of operator duties at the well site and at the shop, can maintain the unit and perform all pre-job duties, well-site operations and post-job duties, as well as training of junior operators.
- Is assigned a unit with all of the responsibilities to maintain it in the highest state of readiness.
- Maintains records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Responsible for proper job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Be knowledgeable of and ensure compliance of all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations. Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 5+ years' experience in wireline operations
- High school diploma or equivalent.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.