At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities:
Work Experience Essential Requirements
- Manages the operations of a district or product/service system, typically first or lowest level P&L.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience, product/service system complexity or some combination of these factors.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience in field as supervisor.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.