Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Other Skills: CDL and Tanker
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Vermont, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Position: Pump Technician/CDL driver with tanker
Type: Direct-Full Time 1st Shift
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Highgate Center and Middlesex VT
Expertise in non-hazardous liquid waste systems, including grease traps, septic tanks and related waste systems. The company offers a full suite of services to business, residential and municipal customers
Residential and commercial pumping and disposal of non-hazardous waste
Responsibilities include operating a company service truck and driving to various locations to pump septic tanks.
• Follow safety rules and exercise safe work practice
• Provide effective communication between customers and company
• Observe and note defective septic component systems, adverse buildup or hazards on the work order
• Recommend any maintenance or service
• Prepare for each service job to maximize efficiency (get truck ready, tools, etc.)
• Must have a CDL and have a Tanker Endorsement
• Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Empowering Business. People Focused
Lutech Resources has over 25 years’ experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. We set ourselves apart from others in the industry by building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates based on a mutual understanding of their targeted industry and a passion for excellence. With every engagement, our goal is to quickly place qualified talent with the best suited employer. We have a genuine understanding of candidates and clients’ needs. Along with a dynamic and effective service, we strive for positive outcomes for everyone, every time.