Skills: Maintenance Manager
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Knowledge & Skills
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements
- Advanced level of speaking & writing: English
- Basic Knowledge of Upstream & Downstream Process, Mechanical technologies, M&I engineering and Project Management
- Advanced Knowledge of the Project/Department Management and MAINT methodologies
- Expected years of experience in:
- The Oil & Gas industry: 10 years
- Industrial Maintenance: 5 years
- Reliability Engineering: 5 years
- Commissioning or Operations: 2 years
- the requested Position: 10 years
Main Skills for a Maintenance Manager:
- Technical College or University degree or equivalent experience.
- Leadership competencies with not less then 10 years experience.
- HSE leadership to entire staff through communication, behaviour and actions.
- Knowledge of cost tracking, control, estimations and budget preparation.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas maintenane management using several methodologies, such as RCM, RAM & RCA.
- Know-how to direct sub-ordinates in carrying out their respective tasks and meet objectives.
- Knowledge of maintenance and inspection engineering activities.
- Knowledge of CMMS applications in O&G industry.
- Knowledge of Spare Parts, and basic Warehousing and Procurement Management.
- Knowledge of maintenance Workshops, equipment, tools and consumables.
- Knowledge of maintenance competency and recruitment process, appraisel methods and resource management.
- Knowledge of refinery facilities, chemical plants, pwr plnts or major Pipeline with Booster Stations facilty Operations.
1. Lead the group with credibility towards the achievement of team objectives, making people aware of their responsibilities and ensuring their commitment by engaging and empowering them. Support individual development by mentoring and coaching.
2. Lead and steer actions with full accountability and tenacity to ensure successful outcomes. Set goals and plan the actions needed to meet short and long term targets
3. Think through situations from different perspectives and take the appropriate risks and decisions. Be aware and take costs/benefits and organizational implications into consideration
4. Act in a trustworthy manner. Be consistent with what he/she says, and with personal and organizational values. Act with integrity even though this implies making difficult decisions
5. Be open to change and continuous improvement, and in fact drive these by energizing people to the specific need for modifications to the way things are done
6. Support the organization's mission with own behaviour and act to promote the organisation's goals and reputation
7. Collaborate with peers of different functions to achieve success collectively. Share useful information and build trust by listening to all stakeholders. Be interested in other individuals' perspectives and concerns
8. Search for opportunities to increase and improve own know-how and competencies. Encourage others to increase their know-how. Curiosity and an orientation for learning are implied
9. Create opportunities to share knowledge with others. Transfer own know-how and experience. Create a learning environment and contribute to building company know-how
10. Communicate in a simple, clear and assertive way. Adapt own approach to different audiences to have a positive impact and to gain support for own plans
- Supports the HSE Manager for the preparation and follow up of HSE plans and procedures and ensures compliance to HSE standards.
- Ensures the safe and effective planning and execution of a Maintenance Program with quality measures and controls in shops and field for reliable and safe running Assets and related process equipment.
- Actively contributes to Safety Walkdowns. In case of incidents contributes to investigations.
- Reviews contractual documentation and contributes to identify project risks and opportunities
- Ensures a yearly OPEX budget for MAINT, either for the home office activity, as well as for the sites.
- Responsible for the competency assurance and training development of personnel in his operating area.
- Ensuring the transfering of Lessons Learned knowledge.
- Responsible for the behaviour and discipline of all staff and contractors personnel in his operating area.
- Ensure effective performance of all Maintenance preparation and execution.
- Achieve optimum performance and continues improvements.
- Understanding of Client's needs and reporting through contract management system.
- Lead monthly Safety and Communicaion meetings with MAINT Staff and Field personnel.
- Meet with MAINT technical, planning and scheduling.
- Organizing drills and emergency responce activities.
- Assures internal and external communication.
- Manage the day-to-day CRITICAL priorities and stay in close contact with Operations Manager.
- Chair Maint department and meetings and share general Plant changes, improvements, in-line with Business plan.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: