Skills: Inventory Control, Materials Management , Warehouse Person
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is searching for a Site Material Controller with experience in the oil and gas industry with material handling control experience.
Work schedule of 6 days on x 1 day off working 30 minutes from Williston, ND .
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Emphasis on inventory accuracy within the storage areas
- Responsible for receiving customers and our Materials and ensuring proper documentation is received with materials.
- Coordinates with Quality Assurance regarding materials that are non-conforming.
- Responsible for performing inspections of materials in regard to proper stacking, loading, and move tag accuracy and per specifications to match delivery receipts
- Maintains good housekeeping in working
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of 5+ years of experience within a material handling control; Must possess a valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with multiple distractions
- Working knowledge using computer and application software including Microsoft Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Able to maintain high volumes of requests with quick and accurate turnaround time
- Ability to establish goals and priorities to meet critical deadlines
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.