Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
Contract Automation Engineer Required (3 Months. Oct, Nov and December) Singapore
The Company: Multinational Process & Packaging Company
Duration: 3 Months (October, November and December)
Working week: Approx. 45 - 60 hours per week dependent on project phase
Estimated monthly pay: $9,000 - $11,000 SGD / Month
- Development and commissioning of plant automation systems (hardware and software) as part of an overall production solution as a combination of process and automation.
- Making programming and specifications in time, with correct quality and at specified cost Program solutions based on Rockwell platforms.
- Perform Hardware configuration, system setup and tests of configurations.
- Designing functional descriptions for software: HMI/SCADA/PLC.
- Prepare and perform FAT tests.
- Commission your own code as well as code written by others.
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automation etc)
- Minimum of two years of experience gained as an automation engineer post qualification
- Experience gained in PLC programming (Rockwell systems), programming in VB or .NET and DB/SQL.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Rockwell (Compact Logix, Panelview) and Wonderware InTouch
- Right to live and work in Singapore and good command of written and spoken English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!