Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeper, Financial Analyst
Other Skills: JDE, reconciliations, AP
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
At Lutech Resources, we thrive by making you successful.
On any given day, more than 3,000 individuals go to work at Lutech Resources jobs.
Position: Sr Accounts Payable Administrator
Pay: Based on experience
Location: Bloomfield, NJ
Premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry.
Perform accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of Intercompany accounts payable transactions; additional general accounting assistance, as required.
• Reach out to project controllers to obtain invoice coding and name of project manager who has approval authority for invoice
• Scan and upload invoices into TAP system for approval
• Prepare and process requests for electronic transfers and wire payments
• Post transactions (cash payments) in JDE
• Review IC Matching report at month end and make any necessary entries
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions with affiliates
• Monitor AP aging to ensure payments are up to date
• Prepare Account reconciliations
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Correspond with affiliates and respond to inquiries
• Assist with month end closing
• Min. High School Diploma. (Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major is a plus)
• 5-10 years of work experience in accounts payable (additional general accounting experience is a plus)
• Working knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Proficiency in relevant accounting software (i.e., JDE) and MS Office (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.)
• Excellent data entry and data management skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Must be able to prioritize, have a sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines
Empowering Business. People Focused
Lutech Resources has over 25 years’ experience providing tailor made recruitment and integrated resource management to leading Engineering, Energy and Manufacturing sector companies worldwide. We set ourselves apart from others in the industry by building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates based on a mutual understanding of their targeted industry and a passion for excellence. With every engagement, our goal is to quickly place qualified talent with the best suited employer. We have a genuine understanding of candidates and clients’ needs. Along with a dynamic and effective service, we strive for positive outcomes for everyone, every time.