Skills: Operations Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain good relationships with BH and managed service provider personnel to achieve two-way trust, integrity, respect and co-operation.
- Be the SME/focal/link between BH and the managed service provider and deal with many and varied issues/requests from both parties. Get to know and understand the environment and who to contact in both organisations in order to quickly progress /resolve things.
- Technically competent, experienced and enthusiastic to learn and understand the BH applications being supported by the service provider and the infrastructure/technology underpinning them.
- Aptitude and flexibility to deal with multiple queries, requests, issues, project related work on a daily/regular basis, and prioritise/juggle accordingly.
- React quickly to any urgent situation and participate and lead if/when necessary, to resolve the issue ASAP and be involved in the subsequent RCA process.
- Possess a basic understanding of finance and be business/commercially aware to ensure BH gets value for money & costs are contained/curtailed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience along with established leadership across the discipline and function
- Has an ITIL understanding/certification in Operations Management.
- Ability to set targets, execute a plan, and deliver results.
- Ability to plan and provide structure and organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Effectively manages risk and uncertainty for self and team.
- Strong business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to decompose problems and make decisions when problems or solutions are not 100% defined.
- Evaluates products & processes to assure compliance.
- Measures the impact of trends (cyclical or a shift) and modifies plans accordingly.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytical skills and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity.
- Influences and energizes others toward the common vision and goal.
- Maintains excitement for a process and drives toward success in the face of unfavorable odds and setbacks.
- Commitment, Perseverance, Passion!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.