Encinal, LA, US
Encinal, LA, US
Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Encinal, LA, US
- Accepting Resumes for Lease Operators in : Encinal, TX STARTING IMMEDIATELY WORKING 7/7
- MUST BE U.S. Citizen or Authorized to work in U.S. without sponsorship.
- Gauge production on assigned wells and report gauge readings, downtime and other pertinent well information to district office.
- Perform lease maintenance such as minor surface pump and production equipment repairs and adjustments; trim weeds, clean up trash, etc.; grease pumping units, service lease equipment, etc. -Note problems and/or recommend course of actions to supervisor in order to decrease costs and increase production.
- Assist in witnessing meter calibrations; monitor rates and pressures on injection and disposal wells; make necessary adjustments; monitor chemical use; and test safety systems daily to maximize daily production. Must be able to utilize software that customer uses.
- Perform work in a manner that ensures the secure and environmentally safe operation of all wells and leases for which the pumper is responsible.
- Must be self-motivated, strong ethics, ability to work with minimum supervision, have reliable attendance and demonstrate flexible cooperative behavior in the workplace
- The Lease Operator performs duties on land and is responsible for the daily operations of the oil and gas processing equipment. The individual will maintain the production rate throughout the system, perform daily operational check of assigned wells and production facilities, ensure that safety devices are operational, and test wells to determine production rates. Additionally, the Lease Operator will identify problems or potential problems with equipment; prepare documentation / production reports on a periodic basis and assist in the repair of equipment. Lease Operators are also responsible for ensuring safe and environmentally sound operations in their area or responsibility.
- Gauge production and test wells as required
- Ensure proper reporting of production and downtime
- Maintain production rate throughout the system
- Daily production data entry
- Optimize production from wells by adjusting Pump-Off-Controller setpoints, etc.
- Diagnose well problems with a focus on ensuring production optimization
- Ensure compliance with all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements
- Actively engage with land owners and maintain strong relationships/communication to identify and resolve issues
- May perform minor equipment repair
- May participate in leading safety meetings and reviews
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards; demonstrate decision-making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with Crosby Energy facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of 4 years of applicable job/industry experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient utilization of Microsoft Office
- Awareness of cost metrics and analysis
- Basic knowledge of downhole operations, failure analysis, best practices
- Working knowledge of facility construction practices and standards
- Working knowledge in the area of Health, Environmental Compliance and Safety
- Demonstrate leadership abilities; takes initiative on team tasks
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have valid driver's license
As part of the hiring process, the Company reserves the right, consistent with all applicable federal, state and local law, to conduct certain pre-employment screening, which includes but may not be limited to, certain job-related medical examinations, drug and alcohol testing, background checks, and gathering of motor vehicle reports and incidents for positions requiring driving on Company business or in a Company vehicle. Crosby Energy will review the results of those inquiries on an individualized basis as part of its overall decision making process
The Lease Operator performs duties on land and is responsible for the daily operations of the oil and gas processing equipment. The individual will maintain the production rate throughout the system, perform daily operational check of assigned wells and production facilities, ensure that safety devices are operational, and test wells to determine production rates. Additionally, the Lease Operator will identify problems or potential problems with equipment; prepare documentation / production reports on a periodic basis and assist in the repair of equipment. Lease Operators are also responsible for ensuring safe and environmentally sound operations in their area or responsibility.
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel