Skills: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technician, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
JOB TITLE: E&I Commissioning Engineer
LOCATION: Siberia, Russia
DURATION: 12 months+
I'm looking to speak with E&I Engineers experienced in the start-up, pre-commissioning and commissioning phases of the project lifecycle with exposure to natural gas and liquefaction throughout their careers.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Monitor Contractor's detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with the Pre-commissioning Superintendent.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The Projects involve the development of new natural gas and LNG plant in the Siberian region at the client's yard.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in an electrical or instrumentation field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 5+
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
If you are applying from outside of Russia you must be able to speak good English, have no criminal convictions and be able to mobilise to Russia on a long term basis.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!