At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibility:
Work Experience Qualification:
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects. Develops sales plan for a specific region. Products and systems requiring technical knowledge.
- Develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute business objectives, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Provide leadership for sales to assigned customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans that capitalize on the customers strengths
- Build customer relationships within the assigned geographic area , expand into new market segments and penetrate into new accounts
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership to establish individual sales strategies obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, and delivery
- Negotiate contracts as required
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base
- Work with Marketing to develop project specific sales strategies for assigned customers
- Make recommendations for continued growth
- Be knowledgeable of competitive and market environment
- Customer centric mind set focused on building and improving customer relationships and utilizing value selling of our technologies to make a difference
- Create and drive process changes to develop winning strategies and order closure.
- B.S. or B.A. in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
- Proven technical and commercial sales experience as an individual contributor.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills that enable working relationships externally (customers) and internally and a strong team player
- Able to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Process industry with End Users, Engineering Firms, and project sales focused on Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochem, Power Generation with significant experience in Control Systems for rotating machines.
- Must have local market knowledge and understanding.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.