Skills: MWD / LWD
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
The Remote Field Operations Center is responsible for providing Logging While Drilling/Measurement While Drilling services from a remote location. Monitoring the tool output and providing customer deliverables are essential to this role. Working with field personnel to provide technical support in order to maintain service reliability. Communication between the field personnel and the office is an essential function of this role.
- Responsible for leading technical support, configuration and monitoring of real-time data from well site systems.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Duties include working with BH and customer groups to ensure service and information are fully aligned.
- Provide service deliverables to both internal and external customers.
- Work with well site engineers and customers in identifying and evaluating potential inefficiencies in drilling operation.
- Effectively mentor Remote Field Operations personnel.
- Provide high level of technical support to well site and office based customers.
- Ability to evaluate and provide feedback .
- Ability to recognize and improve on process inefficiencies within the group, trouble shoot systems and perform root cause analysis .
- Bachelor's Degree.
- In-depth understanding of common drilling practices across a wide range of environments
- Strong attention to details and confidentiality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with customers at various managerial and technical levels.
- Highly motivated, focused, hands-on, result oriented, strong drive for excellence.
- Advanced use of software applications including MS Office, e-mail clients, and web browsers.
Experience in one or more areas such as MWD/LWD, Directional Drilling, Surface Logging .
Ciudad del Carmen, Mexico
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.