At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities
Work Experience Essential Qualifications
- Provides leadership and supervision to assigned equipment operators in the use of equipment, controls the use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site.
- Works closely with the customer.
- Effectively conducts self and crew in such a manner as to assure customer satisfaction.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 8+ years previous experience in Cementing.
- Off-shore experience is essential
- Cementing experience pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge, calculations and hands on training and expertise in specific discipline.
- Excellent English written and spoken communications skills.
- Offshore Survival certificate required
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.