Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Full HSE compliance
- Flawless execution of field operations
- Under general supervision, performs assembly, testing, and installation of liner hangers on work locations. Running liner hanger assemblies on the rig
- Responsible for operating equipment at the customer location: running tools, float equipment and cement heads
- Calculation of pumping volumes
- Making of tally
- Run in hole control
- Interaction with client and drilling team
- Experience in running liner hanger equipment is a must
- 2+ years liner hanger operational experience and knowledge is a must
- English level: pre-intermediate is a must
- Russian level: Fluent is a must
- Hydraulic calculations
- Understanding of drilling rig and workover operations is required
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.