Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Operations Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Salary: To be discussed
Location: Doha, Qatar
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Qatar
We have an urgent vacancy for a Crew Coordinator with our client - a major Offshore Drilling Company in Qatar
1. To ensure that the assigned rig(s) are manned by suitably qualified crew.
2. Mobilisation/demobilisation and crew change is predictable and efficient.
3. Administration of timesheets, salary payments and payslips of all crew to be accurate and documented.
Job Responsibilities / Accountabilities but not limited to;
• Plan, organize and manage the day-to-day crewing functions in compliance with HR policies and procedures.
• Handling of crew mob/ demob and crew changes (flights / visa / site pass etc)
• Collection of crew timesheets and computation of crew salaries taking into account all variables relating to their salary. Handover to Finance for verification and payroll processing.
• Communicate recruitment, crew movements and industrial relations information to Operations Managers to ensure effectively staffed rigs.
• Manage the coordination with OIM India according to the set requirements and procedures.
• Preparation of employment contract (if applicable) and any extensions or amendments to terms of employment contract.
• Ensure the companies medical emergency response process is adhered when applicable
• Distribution of payslips to crew plus any other memos relating to the assignment.
• Coordinate directly with Operations and HR for personnel, Government and logistics matters, medical claims, repatriation of crew, etc.
• Prepare and maintain crew lists and reports for review by the Operations Manager, HR and Finance as appropriate
• Meet with crew regularly at crew change to discuss any important relevant matters and to ensure effective industrial relations.
• Conduct new employee orientation and ensure all crew signing on receive pertinent information according Company's procedures.
• Arrangement and Documentation of salary advance when applicable.
• Ensure the complete and accurate maintenance and update of employee information including passport, visa, EID, insurance details in Crew Management System or any similar platform/ sheets.
• Monitor crew documents, certificates and licenses validity, highlighting any renewals pending by the 90 days mark on a monthly basis to Operations Manager
• Continuously review the operation and make recommendations to HR and Operations on how to enhance the process.
• Report disciplinaries, industrial relations matter, grievances, HSE incidents upwards to Operations Manager and follow the internal company protocol
• Responsible for being the ambassador of Company's Quality, Safety, Environmental and Occupational Health policies as applicable and ensure all such objectives are being met.
DOCUMENTATION AND RECORD RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting in line with the Company procedures to Operations, HR and Finance.
• Computation, Documentation and Providing information on Crew Salary to be communicated with Operations and Finance at each pay cycle.
• Maintenance of personnel systems, databases and Crewing related documentation.
• Assist in recording all data for the crew including: no shows, attrition, overcycle, illness, incidents, emergency leave, medivac, visa and training statistics.
• Responsible for ensuring all personnel information held on the personnel database is current and accurate.
• You will report directly to Operations Manager or such other person(s) as the Company may specify from time to time.
• You will work directly with Operations and liaise with all Overseas teams as per business requirement
• Work closely with Finance, HR and Operations Team.
**ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY RESIDING IN QATAR WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE***