Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The personnel must have at least three (3) year experience in oilfield chemicals operations
for production and integrity chemical work e.g. corrosion Inhibitor (CI) residual, iron count,
bacteria analysis, water injection system, H2S monitoring and etc.
· Diploma in either engineering and/or pure science or equivalent.
· Technicians shall provide site monitoring and services, throughout their shift, in all matters
pertaining to the chemical treatment program.
· Technicians shall track and report chemical inventory onboard all platforms to Technical
Chemicals Coordinator and Company's representatives.
· Personnel must be competent in carrying out water and sample analysis, and adhere to
Company's safety standards.
· Technicians shall demonstrate capability to conduct safety sharing and presentation during
Company's advised production meeting or workshop.
· Technicians will be responsible to track and ensure all chemical skids, tote tanks, chemical
pumps, valves and fittings are in good working condition during each start of hitch.
· Contractor Technician is also responsible for the following areas, not limited to:
i) Safe chemical handling procedures
ii) Maintenance pigging coordination with batch chemicals
iii) Basic water chemistry monitoring
iv) Water testing and control measures
v) Crude BS&W and produced water quality performance
vi) Corrective measures to be taken to ensure compliance or during process
vii) Optimize chemical injection rates at each location for each chemical
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.