- Develop strategic partnerships with key business, functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to proactively identify digital transformation opportunities, defining the value statements, the potential business benefits, a specific outcome hypothesis, MVP's where applicable and the Cost of Delay.
- Act as specialist project lead to complete project discoveries, coordinate stakeholders, tailor business needs to structure and plan our portfolio of technologies.
- Work with the OFSD teams to size the projects & shepherd the projects through the D5 process.
- Support the OFSD team with storydefinition, providing the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates and sequencing while acting as an account manager to the business ensuring full transparence, clarity and support is provided.
- Coordinate and synchronize project-related activities, report on the progress of the project
- Participate in requirements demo -reviewing and accepting stories that meet the user needs.
- Drive execution and support the change management of systems releases and initiatives for the OFSD and Oil Field Services organization.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Strong business acumen with a minimum 7 years of related work experience including experience in Project Management.
- Capable of influencing global and cross functional teams to effectively solution and drive execution on large scale projects
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Ability to understand the unique business requirements of internal & external customers and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling visions and roadmaps.
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to solve puzzles.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Willing and able to travel
- Oil and Gas industry expertise
- Extensive understanding of digital landscape, software and technologies
- Experience in authoring research papers
- PC proficiency (Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent process implementation, development and change management skills
- Driven, self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff including senior management team
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.