At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements
- Perform on-site installation and decommissioning of Baker Hughes systems and equipment
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation and decommissioning at customer's sites
- Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise, currently recognized industry standards for engineering ability
- Maintain knowledge of applicable Baker Hughes product lines
- Plan, prepare and/or instruct both internal and external training programs as required, to impart and perpetuate field engineering and/or product knowledge in area of specialization
- Perform administrative functions; such as writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis
- Ability to write and submit incident report within 24hrs of occurrence.
- Maintain knowledge of company reporting systems and policies.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to customers and team members
- Maintain strong safety mindset to ensure the executed work reflects the technical requirements within Baker Hughes safety standards
- Ability to troubleshoot and react to fault resolution challenges
- Must be able to track and renew all offshore documentation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience in a Subsea Field Services Engineer role - specifically Controls, Completions and/or Wellhead (MS 700, MS 800, & SG-5).
- Willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time at short notice - this is an ad hoc role and flexibility is essential.
- Must be medically fit to work In Offshore locations
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.