At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities:
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices.
- Works to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and BHI policies.
- Handles more difficult, complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections.
- Assists management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Associates degree and 5-6 years experience, Bachelors degree preferred and 3-6 years experience. Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.