At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Roles and Responsibilities
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements
- Work as a key member of the Global Commercial Center of Excellence for Surface Pressure Control to achieve the global Sales, Order and Margin targets for the business.
- Own the global strategy and implementation - drive early engagement, long term deal prioritization and pipeline processes for designated customers
- Lead proposal generation for surface pressure control products, systems and solutions for equipment and services. Compile and submit tender packages as required.
- Develop winning strategies with sales, while ensuring compliance with established guidelines for the Risk management process.
- Actively participate in contract negotiations with customers as needed.
- Interface with the regional teams and headquarter functions such as Sales, Pricing, Risk, Legal, Commercial Finance and Project teams to develop commercial strategies and solutions that will match Customer requirements while meeting or exceeding business goals.
- Interface with Surface Pressure Control global manufacturing facilities to develop full cost and execution models.
- Provide leadership during the deal review process with special emphasis on ITO risk review process requirements and guidelines to ensure that all technical and commercial risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levels are properly incorporated in the development of the scope, pricing, terms and conditions, and contract text
- Continuously identify and refine the proposal processes across the business, with special emphasis on Lean opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Proposals
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.