- Complex AP tasks including escalated queries, supplier statement reconciliations and expense based reporting
- Cashflow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Fixed assets - additions and disposals
- Dealing with multi-currencies payment to suppliers.
- Posting journals for key expense items and fixed assets
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and / or Qualified Accountant
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess an analytical mind, results-oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
- Can work independently and Possess strong learning agility and an eagerness to pick up new challenges
Note: Open to all Malaysia based Candidates. Candidates will relevant experience will be contacted for further information.