Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Chukai, Malaysia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform tasks related to receiving, warehousing and releasing materials into production
- Develop manufacturing technology and realize new products and systems
Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations. Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping. Performs cycle counts.
- Prepares component kits for production, fills orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- Management of tanks or equipment, certification and delivery process
- SPM certificates or High School Certificates or equivalent diploma.
- Minimum 3-5 experience in warehousing for chemical operation.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy.
- It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight (added advantage)
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.