Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: MWD / LWD
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
· Responsible for leading technical support, configuration and monitoring of real-time data from well site systems
· Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
· Duties include working with Baker Hughes and customer groups to ensure service and information are fully aligned
· Provide service deliverables to both internal and external customers
· Work with well site engineers and customers in identifying and evaluating potential inefficiencies in drilling operation
· Provide high level of technical support to well site and office based customers
· Ability to recognize and improve on process inefficiencies within the group, trouble shoot systems and perform root cause analysis
· High School Diploma
· In-depth understanding of common drilling practices across a wide range of environments.
· Ability to distinguish between different rig activities based on surface and downhole data.
· Ability to setup and confirm information of job independently without supervision.
3+ years of experience in oilfield operations
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.