Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Directional Driller
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
· Provide advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
· Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line tools and services.
· Maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
· Execute other related duties as assigned.
· Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Demonstrated proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Systems services at the well site.
· Ability to work in challenging Directional Systems environments and to provide complex solutions to the customer.
· Computer skills for tracking and documentation.
· Knowledge of basic algebraic applications.
· Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and excellent customer awareness.
· Ability to relate to wellsite personnel at all levels, be a strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability.
· Two year Technical Degree.
· 5+ years of rig drilling experience or 3+ years of Directional Drilling (DD) experience.
· Experience functioning as a Lead Hand or Supervisor.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.