At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes has an upcoming or Future job opportunity for an ARMO Technician (Electo/Mechanical). Essential Responsibilities:
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 2+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 2 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Ability to read follow formal procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work shift work
- Must be able to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship.
- Availability to work overtime, weekends and holidays, if required
- Familiar in the use of multi-meters, meg-ohm meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Ability to operate crane/hoist and pallet jack
- Knowledge of power and pneumatic tools and their uses (examples: drill, grinder, polisher, sander, screwdriver, wrenches and sockets)
- Knowledge of workshop equipment and their uses (examples: air compressor, cleaning equipment, grease gun, hoist, jack, lifting equipment, measuring equipment, diagnostic equipment)
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and their uses (examples: tapes, dial test indicator, micrometer, torque wrenches, Vernier calipers)
- Familiar in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Forklift experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Electrical experience