Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech, Wireline
Experience: 21 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
· Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
· Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
· Service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads
· Perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools
· Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager
· Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew
· Promoting and maintaining good customer relations
· Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity
· Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop
· Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations
· Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations
· May supervise and train other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site
· Performing other related duties as required
· High school diploma or equivalent education
· Strong mechanical aptitude Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
· Must have the ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
· Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
· Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
· Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
· Previous Military experience
· Class A or B CDL
· Previous oilfield experience
· CDL Hazmat endorsement
· Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
· Previous experience as a Wireline Field Operator